Saturday, January 5, 2013

the first.

Peace be upon you :)

Currently at home doing my fyp task. Everyone's home.. Aba just got back from Geylang Market to buy food ration cos apparently yesterday Haziq was asking why there isn't any meat or chicken or fish to cook. Hais. The thing is, if Aba were to buy meat/chicken/fish only like 30% of the food will remain in the kitchen. The other 70% will be gone to... Allah knows where -_-

At this point, I think she really needs to know who actually provides the money to buy ration. To think that my relatives now think that i'm WORKING. It irritates me more. Because i'm not... i'm schooling and i used the sponsorship money i get to support the family. But she thinks i earn some big money is it?? hmmph.

I know I musn't be 'mengira' about this but sometimes i cannot take it. She also claims that Aba owes her money and that is why she can suka-suka deal with the groceries is it? HELLO, SILA SIASAT DAHULU OKAY.

hais so geram. but what to do. persevere.....

I know it's the 5th day of 2013 already but i still have some new year resolutions :) and, its 5th January

Well, one of the resolutions for this year is for me to write here more often. insyaAllah. It feels better when somebody listens.. in this case... you 'listen' heh.

I also hope i can cope with all the projects and tests and exams that are coming with a positive mind and strong, healthy body! insyaAllah :))

Till then, I can't wait to see my friend's engagement tomorrow! hehehehe. Love you Mama  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment